LUXURIOUS RESIDENCE WITH AMAZING SEA VIEW
Live the absolute luxury!
- 3 km Distance from Kalamaki Beach
- Infinity Swimming Pool with Waterfall
- Marvelous Sunset
Are you interested to visit our construction site?
Make your appointment!!!
Two-storey Villa with basement and swimming pool (under construction)
The name of the project was inspired by the moving linear shadows on the south walls of the building, which are created by the beton-made pergolas with the movement of the sun during the day.
The building is located on a plot of 340sqm in village Kamilari.
Spaces & Surfaces:
- Ground floor 97,90sqm
- First floor 53,44sqm
- Verandas about 50sqm
- Basement 21,50sqm+15,00sqm=36,20sqm
- Swimming pool 42sqm and overflow tank 8sqm
The house has an open-plan lounge-kitchen area, 3 bedrooms, office space and 2 bathrooms.
All rooms have sea view.
The surrounding area consists of 3 levels:
- the level of the infinity pool (cleaning with salt rather than chlorine) with a waterfall at the northern edge
- the level of the courtyard next to the living room with an old olive tree around which the house was built (here are the water filters for the house and an underground storage)
- the level of the parking lot and an underground storage room of 15m2.
The bedrooms' floor will be fitted with wood (parquet flooring) and the rest of the rooms with 60x60 superwhite tile. The stairs, the corridor of the upper floor and the surfaces on which the frames have been put are made of white marble of Naxos. The windows frames are double glazed and pressed between glazing (extremely low U - up to 1.6W/m2K). The thermal insulation of the construction exceeds the requirements of the Official Thermal Regulations. Waterproofing insulation has not only be achieved by insertion of special compounds in all concrete elements, but also by coating with an extra damp proofing layer all the terraces and bathrooms of the building. The basins and the cabinets of the bathrooms are wall hanging. The downstairs bathroom is fitted with a hanging shower, while the upstairs bathroom has a bathtub. No cesspool is needed as the building is served by a biological cleaning system (3d stage) that also covers the garden watering.
ENERGY CLASS 'A'
Photos by Malcolm Wray